Wabakimi Wilderness Lodge
We are especially proud of our elegant Wabakimi Wilderness Lodge. Located on Mattice Lake, just south of Armstrong and equipped with 8 bedrooms. The lodge offers huge common room with a spectacular lake view, fireplace, trip planning room, library, hearty meals, and canoes & kayaks.
It is a great way to begin or end a wilderness adventure… or as a destination spot on its own. Come here to recreate and relax. It is a perfect location for a business retreat or family reunion!
The Lodge also makes a good place for workshops, seminars, small conferences and retreats, all of which can be combined with outdoor adventures. Margaret Wanlin-Hyer, is a professional facilitator and mediator, and can assist with your groups meetings and planning.
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast (other meals available)
- Excellent fishing
- Day trips
- Hiking / swimming / mountain biking
- Huge common room with satellite television and library
- Unlimited high-speed WiFi
- Rooms are accessible either by outside private entrance or access to the common room