Montcrief Lake is 50 air miles north of our B&B, in the most remote part of Wabakimi (you can’t even get there by canoe!). A lovely camp for up to 8 fishers or moose hunters, it has wonderful walleye fishing and lots of moose (the odd caribou too… but do NOT shoot the caribou!). Call or email Bruce, he will tell you where the best fishing spots and moose hunting are. Our newest outpost, Montcrief is well equipped and comfortable… bordering on fancy!
Check out our Maps & Permits»
Cabin rental includes:
- 14 ft boats motors and all gas
- Adult size life jackets, dip nets and minnow buckets
- Propane lights, refrigerator & stove
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Shower with hot and cold running H2O
- Fish cleaning station
- Screened-in porch with propane BBQ
Montcrief Lake Rates
Fly in/Fly out
Please contact Bruce at: 807-708-4080 or email us at: Bruce@wabakimi.com for current rates.
Special family rates available in July, August and Sept.