Found at the junction of Brightsand & Wabakimi Wilderness Parks, sixty miles west of Armstrong by rail. Located in the historic ‘ghost town’ of Allanwater Bridge and former Hudson Bay Company trading post. Come to explore the vast chain of remote lakes and rivers with excellent fishing, or stay to swim & relax in this deluxe and modern new outpost. The cabin has four large bedrooms and could sleep up to 20 people. A perfect location for a family reunion or corporate retreat. Check out our Maps & Permits»
Cabin rental includes:
- 2 way radio communication with base
- 14 ft boats, 16 ft boats, motors and all gas
- Adult size life jackets, boat seats, dip nets and minnow buckets
- Propane lights, refrigerator & stove
- 4 bedrooms with one queen and 3 single beds in each
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Shower with hot and cold running water
- A canoe and 2 kayaks
- Screened in porch overlooking the lake with propane BBQ
Allanwater Bridge Rates
Fly in/Train out, Fly in/Fly out
Train in/Train out
Please contact Bruce at: 807-708-4080 or email us at: email@example.com for current rates.
Special family rates available in July, August and Sept.